Our Apollo 70cc Kids Kids Dirt Bike is designed for smaller children who are just learning how to ride. It has a lower seat height, electric start, semi-auto, and comes with training wheels! The 70cc 4 stroke engine is designed to handle up to around 130 pounds and is extremely reliable. The off-road style tires can go on any dirt or trail.
- Model: Apollo DB-21
Common Rider Age: 6-11 years old
Engine: Air-cooled, Single cylinder, Four-stroke
- Displacement: 70cc
- Bore x Stroke: 47mm x 41.8mm
- Transmission: Semi-automatic
- Starting system: Electric start
- Ignition: CDI
- Max Power: 4.5KW (6.0HP)
- Max Torque: 9.0/5500
- Max Load: 132 lbs.
- Tank Capacity: 1 gal.
- Suspension (front/rear): Non-Adjustable Telescopic Forks / Non-Adjustable Monoshock
- Brakes (front/rear): Drum / Drum
- Frame: Single Tube High Strength Steel
- Wheels (front/rear): 2.5-10 inch / 2.5-10 inch Spoke Rims
- Gross Weight: 180.4lbs.
- Net Weight: 149.6lbs.
- Seat Height: 25 inches
- Distance from Seat to Pegs: 17 inches
- Ground Clearance: 5.79 inches
- Wheelbase: 36.6 inches
- Overall Size (Inches): L 57.48 x W 20.47 x H 32.68
- Includes: Tool Kit, Removable Training Wheels